Currently handling the following materials. Must be separated and reasonably clean and dry!
- Bale wrap
- Black and white silage bags/bunker covers (without the nylon webbing)
- Plastic twine
- Woven plastic feed bags
- Softener salt bags and similar bags
- Super sacks
- Greenhouse covers
- Drip tape
- Clear Stretch Film
- Plastic Pallets
- Dairy chemicals, detergents, hay preservative buckets & barrels
- Plastic truck bed liners
- Some poly lumber scraps. Contact for details!
- Pesticide containers- Plastic Pesticide Container Recycling Program-http://www.agriculture.pa.gov/Protect/PlantIndustry/Pages/Plastic-Pesticide-Container-Recycling-Program.aspx Plastic Pesticide Container Recycling Program
Empty sacks and gaylords are available in small quantities upon request!
Have plastics that are not listed? Contact us!
If it is plastic, we probably have a home for it!
Hours of Operation
Mondays are the best days, but please contact us first!
Call 24 hours before coming as this is a part time venture at this time.
Steady hours are coming in the future!